We Have a Variety of Commercial Real Estate Financing Programs
When you deal in commercial real estate, you need access to a reliable lender who can approve your loans as quickly as possible. At Premier One Commercial Capital, we strive to be such a lender. Our priority is to help you get the funding you need to take advantage of great real estate deals and finalize large commercial projects.
Our Financing Programs
We have many different commercial real estate financing programs. We’ll help you select the one that’s the right fit for you.
- Conventional Programs: These programs are highly popular and offer large amounts for mobile home parks, self-storage and other owner-occupied real estate properties.
- Bridge Loans: It isn’t unusual to need funding for a short period of time while you wait to receive money from another property or loan. Our bridge loans conveniently fill in financial gaps for you.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: These financing programs are highly customized and work great for transactions that require as much as $100,000,000.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities are smart alternatives to other types of loans. They are sold in the form of bonds after being pooled and transferred to a secure trust.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Do you have your eyes on hotels or owner-occupied properties? Our SBA 7a and 504 loans offer low interest rates and can meet your needs.
- Construction Financing: Whether you’re undertaking a large or small construction project, our construction financing can provide you with permanent financial support. Loan amounts go as high as $100,000,000, depending on qualifications.
- HUD and FHA Lending: These loans are commonly sought by professionals who are rehabilitating, constructing or acquiring healthcare facilities. These loans are also ideal for multifamily rental housing.
- International Financing: Working on a project overseas? We can help! Ask us about our generous international financing program.
Our real estate professionals would love to sit down with you and help you determine what type of option is best for you.